The Enabler Bed has been designed for digitals Linak bed OB (Open Bus). It allows controlling the movement of adjustable motorized beds. With this receiver you can control the movement to raise / lower the head and foot of the bed.
You can activate the Enabler remotely using any of the BJ System’s remote controllers.
To check the compatibility of your bed with this device, please contact our support department.
1. Connect the BJ-219 Enabler to the Linak receiver as shown on the figure:
2. Connect the Linak receiver from the Connections box to connector 5.
3. Connect the bed remote control from the connections box to connector 3.
4. Connect the cable extension to connector 1 of the connections box, then connect the other end of the cable extension to the remote control (bed’s original connector).
5. To secure the connectors to the connections box, clip the plastic piece by pressing it onto the box.
6. Connect the power supply of the Enabler BJ-219 to a wall plug.
Deadman mode (RF codes from 129 to 137):
The bed will move while the remote’s button is pressed.
Pulse mode (RF codes from 141 to 149):
Once the remote’s button is pressed, the bed will move during 2 seconds and then will stop. To activate movement again, the remote’s button must be pressed again.
To know each function for each code, follow the next steps:
a) Program on the BJ remote control all RF codes from 129 to 137 (both included).
b) Set all movement ranges to a middle position, thus there will be enough space to increase or decrease the movements of the bed.
c) Press each one of the buttons from the remote control and see which functions are activated.
d) Write down on this table each function code:
IMPORTANT: Depending on the number of buttons on the remote control and its configuration, there might be some codes that won’t activate any function.
The device can be cleaned using a damp soft cloth. Always carry this operation out with the enabler disconnected.
In the event of a fault in the enabler, do not handle it and contact your distributor.
Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste!
Dispose of the waste product via a collection point for electronic scrap or via your specialist dealer.
Put the packaging material into the recycling bins for cardboard, paper and plastics.
Within the statutory warranty period we undertake to rectify free of charge by repair or replacement any product defects arising from material or production faults.
Any unauthorized tampering with, or modifications to the product will annul this warranty.